Your home for restoration action
Informing and connecting the global restoration movement.
50,000 sites and counting
Restor brings transparency, connectivity and ecological insights to restoration efforts around the world.
We are a science-based open data platform for everyone, everywhere.
Stay up to date with Restor
Analyse restoration potential for any area anywhere
Draw a polygon around your site of interest and get insights on:
- Local plant species and their characteristics,
- Current and potential soil carbon,
- And other variables like land cover patterns, soil pH, and annual rainfall.
Monitor and manage all your restoration projects in one place
- Create an account to save your polygon as a site.
- Create or join teams to manage sites together.
- Add your own photos, data files, and notes.
- Monitor site change over time with best in class satellite imagery.
Share your projects to show progress and support the movement
- Publish your sites to make them accessible to the Restor community.
- Download images of your site to share with anyone you need.
- Link from an external site directly to Restor.
Connect with the movement
- Explore sites locally and globally.
- Find potential partners doing similar work.
- Search using a range of scientific and social filters.
- Share contact information to connect directly with other users.
For more details on how to use Restor, visit the Help Center.
Support the work